Christmas Eve

It's been a fantastic Christmas Eve! Never mind that the adjuster never got here to look at the window. We're fortunate that the inside pane is intact and are thankful for that. The boys and I started off the day making cookies.
I'm not the greatest cookie baker, as proven by my catastrophe on Monday at making cookies from scratch. So we used refrigerated dough and some colored sugar. They weren't particularly fancy, but loads of fun to make. :) We made a full batch of gingerbread cookies and a batch of sugar cookies, too. The boys decorated most of them for me and it was fun.
Michael and the boys went out to the park this afternoon while I did some early cooking for tomorrow, too. Made some stuffing, cranberry orange compote. I'll make the pumpkin pie tonight, if I'm still moving.
I'm sore and tired now, but feeling good. I can't wait til tomorrow to see how excited everyone gets over the gifts. :) Have a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Stripe Scarf

New Pattern: Neapolitan Baby Shrug

Mental Health Care