Creative birthday card

What? Two blog posts in one day? Yes, it's a special day. That and I couldn't figure out any other way to show what I'm about to show you.

My oldest son LOVES to draw. He's an artist at heart and he has been saying for years that he wants to be a cartoonist when he grows up. (I asked him why he wanted to wait that long.) So here is the card he made for me, which is actually more like a book.

If your kids are as much into Minecraft as mine are, then you probably recognize this as Steve from the game.
They like to play in creative mode, just discovered this week.
At least one of my men gave me diamonds for my birthday. :)

But Minecraft hasn't completely dwarfed his love of Yoda or Origami. Particularly together.
And he likes giving out the real thing. Finger puppet!
He's always been funny, but this made me truly laugh!
He asked me a few days ago which was my favorite of his comic book characters. He made a few for me. 

Some are tougher than others, but they all arrived eventually. 


 I hope you enjoyed reading that card as much as I enjoyed getting it. He spent so much time on this last night and it really means so much to me. I love my boys. They spoil me with such cute creativity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Stripe Scarf

New Pattern: Neapolitan Baby Shrug

Mental Health Care