Multiple Projects Begin!


I've never been good at keeping my focus. I have enjoyed the work I've been doing on the log cabin afghan. I'll post a pic soon. However, in returning to the SAS knit & crochet club, the devoted sock knitters have inspired me to try my hand at socks. I found some absolutely gorgeous sock yarn that will look great with my brown shoes, so I got the needles and decided to start. The yarn is Crystal Palace Panda Silk.

Unfortunately, it's been a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. So, I copped out and decided to crochet the socks instead. After all, I'm much better at crochet than knitting at this point. It took several false starts and a number of answers from the Crochet Liberation Front ladies, but I think I get it now. The instructions for this basic pattern aren't great (from a technical writer's point of view, anyway), but I figured out the first mystery. We'll see what happens next. Maybe I'll start joining the monthly sock CAL!

Or maybe I'll have another cup of coffee instead. Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Stripe Scarf

New Pattern: Neapolitan Baby Shrug

Mental Health Care