Spoon time

So yesterday morning I was at work when I had what felt like a charlie horse. Only the spasming muscle felt like my left ovary! WTF? I haven't had anything like that in a long time. I'm not even sure it's ever happened before. It felt like my ovary getting strangled by some kind of rope and it was all I could do not to scream out. The rest of the day I was wary of it and skipped my workout lest I aggravate whatever it was. Every time I stood up it felt like it was on the verge of starting again. Fortunately, it's better today. Thank goodness! I'm just not in the mood for more doctors right now.

I'm finally make some effort to get to bed early, but I'm realizing I still need more than 6 hours of sleep. I'm working toward getting to bed by 11, but this is a slow 15-minutes per night change. I hope it works b/c I really need to get more sleep. I am sitting here at work contemplating if I shouldn't maybe go home before I get seriously hurt. I've been knocking things over, tripping on things, and doing all kinds of klutzy things all morning. I've had so many close calls I consider myself lucky to be alive at this point. Okay, that's a bit of a dramatization-but not much.

Maybe it's time to hit up grandma for another weekend with the boys again. Hmmmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Stripe Scarf

New Pattern: Neapolitan Baby Shrug

Mental Health Care