Hooking right along

I finished the Kigali Lace Wrap awhile ago-in fact, just in time for the 50's night at a friend's church. I wore it to the event and I was so glad! It was downright chilly there early on and that wrap is pretty warm. Some of the other ladies looked jealous. :)

My next project I undertook was a sweater for Ian. It's been kinda slow going (if less than a month can truly qualify as slow), but I'm almost there. I just have to finish the waist-band ribbing and then add the zipper. I'm hoping to finish this weekend so we can go get family photos for the holidays.

I've also started a special item for my sister, but it's for Christmas so that info has to come later. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Stripe Scarf

New Pattern: Neapolitan Baby Shrug

Mental Health Care