Finally Finished!



Okay, I have to confess that I did set aside my knitted dishcloth long enough to finish my lacy Lapa pullover that I started awhile back. When I went to update the project details I was shocked to see that I started it in August. Only August? I thought it was way longer than that! Or, maybe it just feels like I finished it fast. :) Either way, I'm quite happy with the results. I'll get a picture up here just as soon as I figure out how.

I've made more progress on the dishcloth, too. In fact, I have just three rows to go-then the dreaded Bind Off. I did end up ripping out once and then starting over, but since I decided to change colors it worked out better anyway. Pictures as soon as it's done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Stripe Scarf

New Pattern: Neapolitan Baby Shrug

Mental Health Care