Mental Health Care

Back when I began this experiment with hemp oil, I told you that I was hoping for some help with depression and mental health. Naturally, that kind of treatment takes time to show results. Any psychiatrist will tell you that mental health is a slow change and most prescription drugs show results only after six to eight weeks. Well, it's been about that finally!

The good news is that I am seeing results! I was an emotional wreck for most of last autumn (the instigating reasons aren't relevant here). I was working through a LOT of emotional baggage. With a number of unexpected challenges that hit me and my family in quick succession, my depression increased tremendously as my morale decreased. I needed something to help me do the necessary emotional work to get back on an even keel.

Q Sciences broad spectrum hemp oil, Q Fuse, is what I've been taking. In my previous posts I have told you how much it's helped with my energy, pain, and brain fog. Now I am comfortable saying that it has helped me to get back together emotionally and my depression is under control. It's no happy pill, mind you. I doesn't alter my mood in any way. I just have found that now my emotions are manageable and that has been helpful for me and my family. It couldn't have come too soon, either, since life has been an emotional roller coaster lately.

Comments

Betster Smith said…
I want to try this. I like the CBD drops pretty good, & the roll-on CBD. I do NOT like to take pain pills, or anything else that alters my thinking or functions. I might ask for some hemp oil for my birthday. Been wanting to try it, & hope it works. Fibro flare-up happens more & more the older I get, the brain fog also. Hard to focus on the task(s) at hand when your pain level is so severe as mine gets. Thanks for this information.

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Stripe Scarf

New Pattern: Neapolitan Baby Shrug