Let me start by saying that Christmas and Advent is my favorite season of the year. Even before I was a true Christian I loved it . Well, minus about ten years right after my folks split up-but I got over that. I love the Christmas music-they could start it in October and I'd be okay with that. (Yes, that's ME you hear blaring TSO on Halloween!) I love the feel good movies on tv. I love the decorations, again, even if they go up way too early. Most of all I love the feeling of good will toward others that you can find in many places, minus, perhaps, the malls. But today what's on my mind is FOOD. The Christmas season (if you call it holidays instead, that's okay. Just replace it in your mind because I say Christmas) is filled with holiday dinners, potlucks, cookie exchanges, goodie days, and many more forms of food torture. Well, torture if you don't enjoy it or can't eat it anyway. I love the cooking, the baking, and the experimenting that comes along with ...
Comments